Trimester 1 2024
- Apply by: 2 December 2023
- Receive outcome by: 20 December 2023
Student type: International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Level of study: Undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs
Study area: Any
Scholarship value: 50% of tuition fees
Description: Our Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship rewards exceptional international students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree programs at Griffith University.
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 6.0 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent.
- Have received an offer to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student starting in 2024, 2025 or 2026.
How to apply: apply online