Application is now open for the University of Bradford Academic Excellence Scholarships. Interested applicants are encouraged to send their applications in before the deadline date.
About the University of Bradford and Scholarship
Why do you want to attend the University of Bradford to study? Students are given access to a top-notch education at the institution. It is renowned for its top-notch instruction and research, both of which have the power to alter the course of history. Students can benefit from cutting-edge learning facilities as well as fresh locations for amusement and study.
In Bradford, West Yorkshire, England, there is a public research institution called the University of Bradford. It was founded in 1832 when the Mechanics Institute of the industrial West Yorkshire town was founded, and it obtained its royal charter in 1966, making it the 40th university to be established in Britain.
7,480 undergraduate and 2,290 graduate students make up the student body. Approximately one-third of undergraduates are mature students. Over 110 different nations are represented by the 22% of students who are abroad. In 2010, 3,421 of the 14,406 UCAS applications submitted to the institution were approved.
The University of Bradford is providing Academic Excellence Scholarships for the academic year 2023–2024 to honor students’ potential in the UK. This educational program intends to aid outstanding candidates who will enroll in the University of Bradford’s undergraduate program.
Details about University of Bradford Academic Excellence Scholarships:
Scholarship Sponsor: University of Bradford, UK
Scholarship Value: Up to £3,000
Number of awards: Several
Study level: Undergraduate
Host Institution(s): University of Bradford, UK
Benefits will be offered by the institution to both domestic and international students.
- International students will profit from a significant scholarship by having their yearly tuition expenses reduced by £7,500.
- A financial scholarship of £2,000 (paid in three payments in November, March, and June) will be given to home students.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Bradford Academic Excellence Scholarships
Applicants are advised to meet the following conditions to be eligible for the University of Bradford Academic Excellence Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: Anguilla, Bermuda, British Antarctic Territories, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, England, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Gibraltar, Montserrat, Northern Ireland, Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducie and Oenno Islands, Scotland, St Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, Turks & Caicos Islands, Wales.
- All full-time undergraduate courses offered by the institution that are part of an undergraduate degree program are eligible.
- All students at home who get an A or above on their A Levels or equivalent (limited to three Level 3 certificates). Please be informed that for this scholarship, Foundation years cannot be considered as comparable level credentials. A list of all qualifications and their equivalencies is accessible here:
- being a resident in a low participation region, as indicated by POLAR 4’s quintile areas 1 and 2, which have the lowest participation rates.
- Please be aware that the AAA Scholarship is dependent upon your academic performance and is not contingent upon your offer or UCAS tariff points.
- Please send an email at AABscholarship@bradford.ac.uk to find out whether you qualify if you have a combination of three level 3 credentials that are not mentioned or if your country of residence or qualification is not included.
- Students must reside in the United Kingdom.
- EU citizens with UK addresses will be taken into consideration for this scholarship.
- In September 2023, students must be starting their first full-time undergraduate degree program.
- Students who transfer to the institution from another university are not eligible for the scholarship unless they move into stage 1, which is the foundation year or first year, of their program.
- The following qualifications must be met in order to be admitted: a high school diploma and exceptional academic performance.
- The TOEFL or IELTS test is required to prove your proficiency in the English language in order to enroll in university courses.
More details of this can be found at: https://www.officeforstudents.org.uk/data-and-analysis/young-participation-by-area/map-of-young-participation/
- Personal statement
- Letter of motivation
- Letter of recommendation.
Application Procedure for University of Bradford Academic Excellence Scholarships
There is no need to apply; applicants will automatically be considered for the scholarship immediately after receiving their A-level results in August 2023. If you have the grades, you are eligible for the award. By the end of October 2023, the chosen students will be informed that they have received the scholarship.
For further details on this scholarship
- Email: AABscholarship@bradford.ac.uk
- Tel: 01274 236506
The Submission Deadline: 29 September 2023