Atlantic Dialogue Emerging Leaders Program 2023 in Morocco is a fully funded conference that is held each year and it is organized by Policy Center for the New South. It is going to be held in Morocco. What is emerging leaders program you may ask? The younger generation is gathered each year to talk about real-life problems, to discuss and gain solutions for those problems and get the view of the newer generation and get insight and new solutions related to Atlantic development and cooperation issues.
Two days before the Atlantic Dialogues conference, PCNS hosts the ADEL program, PCNS’s flagship program for young professionals. An average of 30 to 50 aspiring leaders from the Atlantic basin and Africa participate in this program each year. Those who are rising to leadership positions have demonstrated leadership capabilities and have a strong commitment to social and economic issues in their communities and around the world.
Atlantic Dialogue Emerging Leaders Program 2023 (Fully Funded)
- Country to be held in: Morocco
- Host Organization: The Policy Center for the New South (PCNS)
- Conference Location: Marrakesh
- Duration of the ADEL Program: December 11-13, 2023
- Duration of the Atlantic Dialogue Conference in Morocco: December 14th to 16th.
- Round trip Air ticket.
- Local Transportation.
- Age: 23 to 35 years.
- Both Male and Female can apply.
- Must be from Africa, North America, South America, Central America, Western Europe or the Caribbean – that is, citizens of countries bordering the Atlantic Basin and on the African continent.
- Language: Proficiency in English. You need to write a personal statement and record a short video of your introduction and why you are applying as well.
- Applicants must be available for the six day program.
Deadline of Atlantic Dialogue Emerging Leaders Program 2023
The deadline of Atlantic Dialogue Emerging Leaders Program is 20th June 2023.
Apply Here on the Official Website
All details are mentioned here read them carefully and then apply and there is an Apply here button at the end of the page. If you cannot find it you can go on the link given below it will take you directly to the application.