Brunel University London is accepting applications for its partially funded Brunel Family Discount.
About Brunel University London and Scholarship
A public research institution called Brunel University London (BUL, sometimes referred to as Brunel) is situated in the Uxbridge district of London, England. It was established in 1966 and is named after Isambard Kingdom Brunel, a Victorian engineer and forerunner of the Industrial Revolution. After receiving a royal charter in June 1966, Brunel College of Advanced Technology was renamed Brunel University and officially changed its name to Brunel University London (BUL) in 2014. It is thought of as a British plate glass university.
Three colleges make up Brunel’s organizational structure, which was accepted in August 2014. The College of Business, Arts and Social Sciences, the College of Engineering, Design and Physical Sciences, and the College of Health, Medicine, and Life Sciences are the three academic colleges that make up Brunel. With more than 16,150 students and 2,500 employees, Brunel has a budget of £311.9 million and an annual income of £271.3 million (2021–2022). Of this amount, £22.4 million came from research grants and contracts.
The university is included in the top 100 of the 2023 Annual Impact Times Higher Education World University Rankings and among the top 350 universities worldwide in the QS World University Rankings. In 2011, the university was awarded the Queen’s Anniversary Prize. BUL belongs to Universities UK, the European University Association, and the Association of Commonwealth Universities. Any new candidate enrolling in a study in 2023 who meets the following criteria will get a 10% tuition fee discount for each year of their program. This offer is made possible by Brunel University London.
- Direct family connection to a student registered at the University (‘Current Student’);
- Direct family connection to a ‘Graduate/Alumni’ of the University;
- Enlisting at Brunel in the same entry year as their family member;
- Direct family connection to a recent member of staff at Brunel University London (‘Current Staff’)
Details about Brunel Family Discount at Brunel University London:
Scholarship Sponsor: Brunel University London, UK
Scholarship Value: 10% off the tuition fees
Number of awards: N/A
Study level: Undergraduate
Host Institution(s): Brunel University London, UK
Eligibility Criteria for Brunel Family Discount
Applicants are advised to meet the following prerequisites to be qualified for the Brunel Family Discount at Brunel University London:
- Enroll in an undergraduate or graduate degree full-time or part-time, including distance learning courses and online learning, provided they complete all of the following requirements.
- You must have submitted your application by the time outlined in Section 1 and supplied proof of your kinship to a Brunel University London “Current Student,” “Graduate/Alumni,” or “Current Staff.”
2.2 Those not qualified for this discount:
- The BMS International Scholarship recipients.
- Candidates who have enrolled at the university during a prior academic year.
2.3 Multiple discounts won’t be honored if an applicant is related to both a “current student” and a “graduate/alumni” or a “current staff” of the university. The Alumni Family Discount will be applied to the applicant’s record, and only a Discount can be given.
2.4 Students at Brunel Pathway College (BPC) who complete their BPC course and enroll in their Brunel program are eligible to apply for the discount. The student must be related directly to a “Current Student,” “Graduate/Alumni,” or “Current Staff” of Brunel University London to be eligible. If the ‘Current Student’ is enrolled in a BPC course, the student will not be eligible. BPC candidates must submit their applications in the same manner as other candidates, by the time specified in Section 1, and before the start of their Brunel year.
Application Procedure for Brunel Family Discount
Interested and eligible candidates should fill out the scholarship application form.
The Submission Deadline is: December 11, 2023