Application is now open for the Cameron Impact Scholarship. Interested applicants are encouraged to send their applications in before the deadline date.
About the Scholarship
The Cameron Impact Scholarship is a fully funded undergraduate grant available to US citizens. This scholarship pays the entire tuition, fees, and books at any accredited college or university with a U.S. campus that the student chooses to attend. The scholarship is a merit-based, four-year, full-tuition undergraduate grant given each year to 10–15 outstanding high school students who have excelled in their studies, extracurricular activities, leadership, and community service.
Unlike their high-achieving classmates, Cameron Impact Scholars are motivated to change their communities and the world at large. All applicants who fulfill the GPA and citizenship requirements are eligible for the Cameron Impact Scholarship since it is a merit-based initiative, regardless of their color, socioeconomic situation, religion, sexual orientation, or any other background characteristics.
The foundation is looking for young leaders who have demonstrated a desire and commitment to create any type of positive impact. All kinds of people are required to make a difference, according to the Bryan Cameron Education Foundation. The spirit of significant transformation is fueled by each person’s unique identity and upbringing. The Bryan Cameron Education Foundation community can unite to advance society and encourage others to follow suit by working together in an environment that values fairness and inclusiveness.
Details about the Cameron Impact Scholarship:
Scholarship Sponsor: Bryan Cameron Education Foundation
Scholarship Value: Fully funded
Number of awards: N/A
Study level: Undergraduate
Host Institution(s): Any Accredited College/university in the USA
The Cameron Impact Scholarship offers the following to the recipient:
- The complete tuition, fees, and books at any approved U.S.-based institution or university that the recipient chooses to attend are covered by the Cameron Impact Scholarship.
- Grant of up to $20000 to $50000 is anticipated annually.
Eligibility Criteria for Cameron Impact Scholarship
Applicants are advised to meet the following conditions to be eligible for the Cameron Impact Scholarship:
- English is a required language.
- US citizens or permanent residents are eligible.
- Maintain a total, unweighted GPA in their high school coursework of at least 3.7 on a 4.0 scale or an equivalent
- Be a naturalized citizen of the United States
- Being a member of the class of 2024 who intends to spend the whole academic year after high school graduation enrolled full-time in a program leading to a degree at a four-year approved institution in the United States
- Be motivated leaders with a strong work ethic, exhibit shown proficiency in extracurricular activities, and show active engagement in community service and/or civic-minded areas.
Application Process for Cameron Impact Scholarship
Please follow these guidelines to apply for the Cameron Impact Scholarship:
- Fill out the scholarship online application form.
- Before the application deadline, send the following three items: An online application, two letters of recommendation, and a transcript attesting to academic standing are all necessary.
Please note that incomplete applications won’t be looked at or taken into account. You can visit the official website for further details.
Applications are accepted and evaluated continuously. Please note that only 3,000 Applications from the Class of 2024 will be taken into consideration by the Foundation. Then on the website and their social media pages, they will publish a notice if and when this limit is close to being hit. The Selection Committee will choose 100 Finalists for in-person interviews in the fall of 2023 (often at the applicant’s high school). The recipients of the Cameron Impact Scholarship will be announced in December 2023. Recipients of the Cameron Impact Scholarship are required to participate in an annual summit and award ceremony for the four years while the scholarship is in force.
Note: It is highly recommended that applicants submit their applications well before the final date. Any technological problems with an applicant’s submission that arise on the final due date are not the Foundation’s responsibility. Recommendations and transcripts can be submitted directly to the Foundation via email at email@example.com or uploaded when requested inside the application.
The Application Deadline is: September 08, 2023
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other USA scholarships here.