Application is now open for the City University Of London Star Scholarship. Interested applicants are encouraged to send their applications in before the deadline date.
About City University Of London and Scholarship
A part of the federal University of London, City University of London is a public research university in London, United Kingdom. When The City University was established by royal license in 1966, it had been the Northampton Institute from its founding in 1894. The university’s oldest component section, the Inns of Court School of Law, amalgamated with City in 2001 after being founded in 1852. On September 1, 2016, City joined the federal University of London, joining the university’s eighteen colleges and ten research institutions at the time.
City and the City of London have close ties, and the Lord Mayor of London is the university’s rector. With other campuses in Islington, the City of London, the West End, and the East End, the institution has its main campus in the Islington neighborhood of Central London. There are over forty academic departments and centers spread among its six schools, including the Department of Journalism, Bayes Business School (formerly Cass Business School), and City Law School, which also houses the Inns of Court School of Law. With an expenditure of £328.2 million, the institution’s annual income for 2021–2022 was £262.1 million, of which £12.9 million came from grants and contracts for research.
This scholarship is awarded based on merit to candidates seeking postgraduate Engineering degrees at City. Candidates having an undergraduate engineering degree from the City University of London are automatically given admission.
Details about the City University Of London Star Scholarship:
Scholarship Sponsor: City University Of London, UK
Scholarship Value: Check Below
Number of awards: N/A
Study level: Masters
Host Institution(s): City University Of London, UK
You will receive a scholarship if you accept a spot on one of the engineering master’s degrees by the degree classification you earned for your undergraduate degree:
- First Class Honours: A scholarship covering 35% of your tuition will be given to you.
- If you have upper-second-class honors, you’ll get a scholarship covering 30% of your tuition.
- Lower-second Class Honours: A scholarship covering 25% of your costs will be given to you.
Eligibility Criteria for City University Of London Star Scholarship
Students at the City, University of London who repeat a postgraduate degree are not eligible for a scholarship; however, any students to whom the institution grants extenuating circumstances will be given specific consideration.
The City, University of London Graduate Loyalty Bursary, and the separate Engineering Scholarship for UK/EU or foreign students are not available to students who accept a City Star Scholarship.
Except for the course already mentioned, the scholarship cannot be applied to a course at the same institution other than the one for which it was originally applied. The scholarship cannot be used for an MEng program in its fourth year.
Application Procedure for City University Of London Star Scholarship
The scholarship is exclusively available to City University of London engineering undergraduate students enrolled in one of the master’s engineering programs listed below:
- MSc Financial Technology and Systems
- MSc Maritime Operations & Management
- MSc Maritime Safety and Security Management
- MSc Project Management, Finance & Risk
- MSc Renewable Energy & Power Systems Management
- MSc Robotics, AI, and Autonomous Systems
- MSc Space Mission Analysis and Design
- MSc Temporary Works and Construction Method Engineering
- MSc Advanced Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Air Safety Management
- MSc Air Transport Management
- MSc Aircraft Maintenance Management
- MSc Biomedical Engineering with Data Analytics
- MSc Civil Engineering Structures
- MSc Construction Management
- MSc Energy & Environmental Technology & Economics.
Click on any of the courses to apply.
The Application Deadline is: Not Specified