Application is now open for the Courtney O’Connor Scholarship at the International College of Management. Interested applicants are encouraged to send their applications in before the deadline date.
About the International College of Management, Sydney, and Scholarship
Higher education is offered at the diploma level and above by the International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS). Several businesses, hospitality, and international tourism-related diplomas and degrees are available from ICMS.
On St. Patrick’s Estate, near Sydney Harbour’s North Head, is where the main ICMS campus is located. It’s in the “Manly Castle,” which was originally a seminary. The Great Gatsby (2013) movie adaption utilizes the ICMS campus for exterior shots of Gatsby’s house.
In 2012, ICMS was one of the initial six private colleges accepted into the Universities Admissions Centre application system. The Northern Beaches economy has been reported to benefit significantly from ICMS, which also led all Australian colleges in 2018 for graduate employability in the event management and hotel management industries.
After losing a substantial number of its students, who were once mostly overseas students due to the COVID-19 outbreak, ICMS increased scholarships and bursaries for domestic students.
The Courtney O’Connor Scholarship honors an ICMS Bachelor’s degree candidate each academic year who demonstrates leadership, volunteerism, and academic performance. The application procedure is tough at ICMS since this blend of abilities and talents is not uncommon there. The winner of this distinguished award will have UP TO four (4) subjects’ tuition waived.
Those Courtney O’Connor Scholarship winners with outstanding business knowledge and presentation skills may get the chance to put their company plan into action during the donation hours.
When there are many applications, partial scholarships are more likely to be given out. Subject exclusively to the ICMS Scholarship
Details about the Courtney O’Connor Scholarship at the International College of Management, Sydney:
Scholarship Sponsor: International College of Management, Sydney
Scholarship Value: UP TO four (4) subjects tuition waiver
Number of awards: N/A
Study level: Undergraduate
Host Institution(s): International College of Management, Sydney
Eligibility Criteria for Courtney O’Connor Scholarship
Applicants are advised to meet the following conditions to be eligible for the Courtney O’Connor Scholarship at the International College of Management, Sydney:
- You must be enrolled in an ICMS Bachelor’s program right now.
- You must be taking between three and twelve subjects (including WIL) full-time or equivalently, excluding the current study session.
- Must maintain a 3.0 GPA at all times.
- Candidates who have already received this scholarship are ineligible to apply.
- Essay submission (minimum 500 words)
- Completed application form
- Academic record
- Community, leadership, and student body contributions
Application Process for Courtney O’Connor Scholarship
- Fill out the scholarship application form here.
- Apply through email by Friday, August 11, 5 p.m. (for the August 2023 study term). Your application must be submitted to the ICMS Scholarships Board and include any necessary supporting materials.
- Interview with the ICMS Scholarship Committee (only for finalists)
Note: Successful applicants must notify the College in writing of their acceptance or rejection of the Courtney-O’Connor Scholarship within two working days of receiving news that they have been selected.
The Submission Deadline is: 5 pm Friday 11 August 2023