Application is now open for the University of Oxford CSAE Conference. Interested applicants are encouraged to send their applications in before the deadline date.
About the University of Oxford and Scholarship
The University of Oxford is a special and distinguished institution since it is the first university in the English-speaking world. Despite the lack of a known date of founding, education began at Oxford in some form in 1096 and quickly expanded when Henry II forbade English students from enrolling in the University of Paris in 1167.
Do you wish to submit a paper to the CSAE Conference 2024 for review? Or perhaps you’ve previously submitted something but want to update it. Oxford Abstracts, an online submission tool, is used by the conference to organize abstract and paper submissions. In conference papers, economic analysis of the major topics important to Africa’s economic growth is covered. There are parallel sessions, plenary sessions, and a keynote address during the conference.
Details about the University of Oxford CSAE Conference:
Scholarship Sponsor: University of Oxford, UK
Scholarship Value: Check Below
Number of awards: N/A
Study level: Fellowship
Host Institution(s): St Catherine’s College, UK
- Presenters from Africa who are presently residing and earning a livelihood there and who will be traveling from Africa to the CSAE Conference in 2024 are eligible for this grant.
- If granted and the institution can arrange travel, funds will pay for airfare, lodging, and conference registration fees. Please take notice that presenters who get money are required to be present at the Conference for all three days.
- All presenters who receive funding are required to attend a pre-conference workshop in Kampala, Uganda, from November 27–30, 2023 (also sponsored).
University of Oxford CSAE Conference – Eligibility Criteria
The institution will only evaluate submissions that include a Full Paper since they are unable to assess partial submissions. The amount of money available to pay for registration fees, travel, and lodging is restricted. The candidate must fulfill each of the requirements below to be funded:
- The candidate must be an African national, be both the paper’s submitter and presenter, and the paper must be accepted for the Conference.
- The candidate must be presently residing and employed in Africa.
- The candidate must be coming from Africa to the conference.
Your co-authors must be the submitter and presenter of their own original paper that they have produced if they want to submit a grant application as well.
When you submit your article online, a funding application is prepared. When completing the online submission form, please choose YES under the heading “I would like to apply for funding…” to submit your funding application.
Application Procedure for the University of Oxford CSAE Conference
Before applying, it’s crucial to pay attention to the submission details.
FOLLOW THESE TWO STEPS TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT WITH OXFORD ABSTRACTS AND SUBMIT A PAPER.
Step 1: Create An Oxford Abstracts Account
- Create an Oxford Abstracts account with your email address (please use your institution’s email address) and a password.
- Oxford Abstracts will send you an email requesting that you confirm your email address. The ‘ verify email’ button is located in this email.
- A generic notice requesting that you visit the conference website of your choice will appear after your account is created. You may access the CSAE Conference 2024 submission form by typing the link in your browser once again (and you’ll already have an Oxford Abstracts account).
Step 2. Complete The CSAE Conference 2024 Submission Form
You can submit a paper for the Conference once you have registered for an Oxford Abstracts account. The form permits you to submit an incomplete submission; thus, please be aware that you are necessary to guarantee that all areas are filled in.
Go to the CSAE Conference 2024 submission page by clicking the link.
- Fill out the submission form completely.
- Click ‘Next’ in the bottom right corner of the page to advance to the next page of the form after filling out all the fields on one page. A message box will show up to let you know that you need to go back and fill this in if you have not completed a mandatory field.
- Send in and finish your form.
- Click “Submit” in the bottom right corner of page 3 of the form once you have filled out the form completely and submitted your paper. The information related to your submission will then be displayed for your consideration.
- Click “Amend” in the top left corner of the form if you need to update any information; this will return you to the form where you may make the necessary changes. Please click “Complete” if you have satisfactorily filled out all relevant fields and are satisfied with your submission’s details.
You can also visit the University of Oxford website for further details.
The Submission Deadline is: September 19, 2023