Application is now open for the Digital Health CRC Masters by Research Scholarship at the University of Technology Sydney. Interested applicants are encouraged to send in their applications before the deadline date.
About the University of Technology Sydney and Scholarship
The public research university University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is located in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. The Sydney Technical College, which functioned as the precursor of the New South Wales Institute of Technology (NSWIT), is responsible for the university’s beginnings as a technical institution, which stretches back to 1878.
The university’s 9 colleges and schools provide 130 undergraduate programs as well as 210 postgraduate courses. In 2022, the university had 44,615 students enrolled, 32,825 of whom were undergraduates.
At the Faculty of Health, University of Technology Sydney (UTS), IMPACCT-INSIGHT is looking for one candidate to pursue a Master’s in research. The chosen application will evaluate the availability of online health and wellness resources for people with chronic digestive diseases. Prof. Sally Inglis, Prof. Joanne Tipper, and A/Prof. David Lim will serve as the candidates’ mentor.
Details about Digital Health CRC Masters by Research Scholarship at the University of Technology Sydney:
Scholarship Sponsor: University of Technology Sydney, Australia
Scholarship Value: The availability of a scholarship allowance (stipend) will be explored with qualified applicants. Option to work part-time while enrolled full-time
Number of awards: N/A
Study level: Masters/Research
Host Institution(s): University of Technology Sydney, Australia
Eligibility Criteria for Digital Health CRC Masters by Research Scholarship
Candidates are advised to meet the following conditions to be qualified for Digital Health CRC Masters by Research Scholarship at the University of Technology Sydney:
- Qualifications for admission to the UTS Master’s by Research program
- Ability to enroll in the Spring 2023 semester
- Domestic applicants are welcome
For details about the UTS Master’s by research program please visit:
Academic excellence, past research experience, research results, and connection with the University’s research aims will all be taken into consideration when evaluating applicants. Before submitting an Expression of Interest (EOI), students should confirm their eligibility for admission to UTS and speak with David Lim about their suitability.
Application Procedure for Digital Health CRC Masters by Research Scholarship
Applicants must have a track record of excellence in the classroom, extra relevant research experience, peer-reviewed research activities, accolades, and/or prizes to be considered for a scholarship. Students need to send David Lim (email@example.com) an Expression of Interest (EOI) to be considered for a scholarship and admission to UTS. The deadline for EOI submissions is September 29, 2023.
Your EOI has to contain:
- A brief personal statement (750 words maximum) detailing your qualifications for pursuing a higher degree via research, your goals for the study, and your prior research experience.
- Academic resume detailing your training, employment history, and research experience
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts, including (if relevant) the findings of the master’s thesis.
- Peer-reviewed papers that show your ability to do independent research are evidence of your research output, if relevant.
- If you haven’t finished at least five years of education in Australia, you must provide proof of your English ability.
- Written references must contain the names and contact information of two qualified academic referees.
- Certificates and award statements are acceptable forms of proof for prizes, scholarships, and awards.
The third and fourth days of October 2023 are the dates when shortlisted applicants must be available for a face-to-face interview.
The chosen applicant must thereafter, by October 6, 2023, submit an online UTS application for the pertinent Master’s by research program together with all necessary supporting paperwork.
For further information, contact…
To debate the research project and or EOI process, please contact
To discuss application prerequisites, please contact Health.Research.Students@uts.edu.au
The Submission Deadline is: 30th of September 2023