Application is now open for ELICOS Pathways Scholarships at Edith Cowan University. Interested applicants are encouraged to send their applications in before the deadline date.
About Edith Cowan University and Scholarship
Why do students pick Edith Cowan University to attend? The primary goals of Edith Cowan University’s teaching and research are to engage and collaborate with individuals in the numerous communities it was founded to serve. Sincerity, respect, reason, and doing your best are the fundamental principles upon which it is built. It has evolved through time into a cutting-edge, energetic university that has accomplished some truly spectacular things.
In Western Australia, there is a public institution called Edith Cowan University(ECU). The first university in Australia to have a female name is named in honor of Edith Cowan, the first woman to be elected to the Australian parliament. It was created through a merger of tertiary institutions that had histories extending back to 1902 when the Claremont Teachers College was founded, giving it the distinction of being the current descendant of the first higher institution in Western Australia. The university title was granted to it in 1991.
Join the ELICOS Pathways Scholarships program at Edith Cowan University for the 2024 academic year to advance your career. The educational initiative intends to promote overseas applicants who wish to study at Edith Cowan University for an undergraduate or graduate degree.
Details about ELICOS Pathways Scholarships at Edith Cowan University:
Scholarship Sponsor: Edith Cowan University
Scholarship Value: Cost of five weeks of ELICOS for students
Number of awards: N/A
Study level: Undergraduate or Master’s degree program
Host Institution(s): Edith Cowan University
Eligibility Criteria for ELICOS Pathways Scholarships
- Scholarships are given to students enrolled in undergraduate degree programs in any of the university’s academic areas.
- Eligibility Requirements: The following qualifying requirements must be met by applicants to be considered for the scholarship:
- Study on-campus at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury) Campus; be an international student (not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen);
- Get a scholarship offer to pursue an undergraduate or master’s degree between 2023 and 2024;
- Have not received a CoE (Confirmation of Enrollment) for any course at ECU before January 1, 2023;
- To begin studying on-campus at ECU, Western Australia, in Semester Two in 2023, November of 2023 (Summer School), or in Semester One or Two of 2024, you must satisfy the course’s academic admission criteria.
- Latin America
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
Application Process for ELICOS Pathways Scholarships
- Applying for admission to an undergraduate or graduate degree program at Edith Cowan University through the ECU Online Application Portal is a requirement for those interested in applying for ELICOS Pathways Scholarships. Following admission, candidates can apply to an ELICOS college that is involved.
- Supporting Records: A 300-word study abstract, a 2-page research proposal, the applicant’s resume, academic background, and credentials, as well as citations from any publications or conference papers, must all be submitted.
- Entry Requirements: Students must have an IELTS score of at least 6.0 with no band lower than 5.5, a TOEFL (iBT) score of at least 70 with no score lower than 17, a PTE-A score of at least 57 with no communicative skill below 50, or an OET score of at least C across the board to be considered for the scholarship. Students can visit the admission website at https://www.edithcowancollege.edu.au/admissions-requirements to learn more about the requirements for admission.
- Language Prerequisite: A greater degree of English proficiency is often expected by the university from applicants whose first language is not English.
For additional information, get in touch with a participating ELICOS college. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have regarding this scholarship.
The Application Deadline is: January 10, 2024