Application is now open for the partially funded Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University MBA Scholarship. Interested applicants are encouraged to send their applications in before the deadline date.
About Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and Scholarship
The worldwide business school of Erasmus University Rotterdam is called Rotterdam School of Management (RSM), and it is situated in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. RSM provides MBA, executive education, and Ph.D. programs, among other undergraduate and graduate courses that are mostly taught in English.
According to the 2021 Shanghai Global Ranking of Academic Subjects for the category of Business Administration, Erasmus University’s Rotterdam School of Management is one of the top business schools in the world and Europe, coming in at number one overall. RSM has a varied international student body and is a part of the Partnership in International Management (PIM) network. RSM joined the Alliance of European and Chinese Business Schools in 2013, an organization that is supported by the European Federation of Management Development.
RSM’s foundations date back to 1913, when Erasmus University was established as the Dutch School of Higher Commercial Education. The Dutch School of Higher Commercial Education was founded as a private effort with the backing of the Rotterdam business community. It was initially a business-focused college. A feasibility study on the establishment of a Graduate School of Management focused on business administration was ordered by Erasmus University (then the Netherlands Institute for Economic Science) in 1966.
A partially sponsored award for overseas students is the Erasmus University MBA award. Scholarship amounts vary, however, they can cover up to 50% of the MBA tuition. Based on your MBA application, the RSM MBA Awards Committee will decide on one applicant to honor. Essays, a resume, the GMAT, a business case (if necessary), and an admissions interview are a few examples. The Awards Committee will also consider other elements of your profile, like your nationality, cultural background, gender, experience, upbringing, sustainability, etc. All applicants are evaluated for scholarships at the same time as the MBA application round they are submitting because the deadlines for both rounds of applications coincide.
Details about Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University MBA Scholarship:
Scholarship Sponsor: Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, Netherlands
Scholarship Value: 50% Tuition Fee
Number of awards: N/A
Study level: MBA
Host Institution(s): Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, Netherlands
Opportunity Focus Areas: Business Administration and Management
Eligibility Criteria for Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University MBA Scholarship
Applicants are advised to meet the following conditions to be eligible for the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University MBA Scholarship:
- English is a required language.
- All nations in the world are eligible.
- a first-year degree
- GMAT/GRE score reports
- three or more years of professional experience after graduation
- Contribution potential in a multicultural environment
- linguistic proficiency in English
- All applicants who apply to the Erasmus University Rotterdam School of Management’s full-time international MBA program are considered for a scholarship.
Application Process for Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University MBA Scholarship
- Any MBA applicant who has filed an online application to the international full-time MBA program (www.rsm.nl/mba) will be immediately evaluated for a scholarship. Since the Awards Committee takes the MBA application into account when considering scholarships, a separate scholarship application is not necessary.
- Register here.
- Fill out your application completely and gather the below paperwork:
- Two letters of recommendation
- A satisfactory GMAT or GRE score and one prepared essay
- Official transcripts from your institution or college
- Candidates who receive an invitation for an admissions interview are required to submit a video answer through Kira Talent
You can also visit the official website for further details.
Application Deadline: Please submit your application by October 5 or November 2 for the Full-Time MBA program beginning in January 2024.