Application is now open for the EU Engagement Scholarships at the University of Strathclyde. Interested applicants are encouraged to send their applications in before the deadline date.
About the University of Strathclyde and Scholarship
In Glasgow, Scotland, there is a public research university known as the University of Strathclyde (Scottish Gaelic: Oilthigh Shrath Chluaidh). The Andersonian Institute, Glasgow’s second-oldest university, was established in 1796, and it was granted a royal charter in 1964 as the country’s first technological university. With more than 100 nationalities represented among its students and faculty, this institution, which takes its name from the former Kingdom of Strathclyde, is the third-largest in Scotland.
The organization was named University of the Year by Times Higher Education in 2012 and again in 2019, making it the first university to do so. The institution’s annual revenue for 2021–2022 was £387.8 million, of which £108.3 million came from grants and contracts for research, with an associated expenditure of £520.4 million.
The University of Strathclyde is a well-known international school in the field of technological education and offers a variety of routes for candidates from outside to study programs or progress to degree-level courses. It has four main faculties that are separated into several topic areas and academic specializations.
The University of Strathclyde offers the EU Engagement Scholarships to deserving UK students in light of this. For the academic year 2023–2024, this study program is available to the finest and most driven students from the EU who wish to pursue a postgraduate teaching degree.
Details about EU Engagement Scholarships at the University of Strathclyde:
Scholarship Sponsor: University of Strathclyde, UK
Scholarship Value: Up to £10,000
Number of awards: Several
Study level: Postgraduate/Masters
Host Institution(s): University of Strathclyde, UK
EU Engagement Scholarships at the University of Strathclyde – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are advised to meet the following conditions to be eligible for EU Engagement Scholarships at the University of Strathclyde:
- Qualified Countries: EU
- Qualified Course or Subjects: Physics, Politics, Psychology, Speech & language therapy, Business, Journalism, Hospitality & tourism, Management, Forensic science, Management science, Social policy, Teaching, Aeronautical engineering, Biochemistry, Biology & biological sciences, Biomedical science, Civil engineering, Data analytics, Postgraduate taught the program in Accounting & finance, Pharmacy & biomedical sciences, Environmental engineering, Health, Immunology, International relations, Mechanical engineering, Microbiology, Naval architecture, Ocean engineering, Pharmacology, Product design, Prosthetics & orthotics, Renewable energy, Social work, Software engineering, Sports engineering, Engineering, Science, Architecture, Biomedical engineering, Chemical engineering, Chemistry, Civil & environmental engineering, Computer science, Design manufacture & engineering management, Economics, Education, Electronic & electrical engineering, English, Entrepreneurship, History, Human resource management, Law, Marketing, Mathematics & statistics, Mechanical & aerospace engineering, Languages, Naval architecture ocean & marine engineering.
- Eligibility Standards: Please adhere to the guidelines below before applying:
EU citizens and their dependent family members who are self-funding and who are residents of the European Economic Area, Switzerland, or the United Kingdom at the time of application, are classified as international for tuition fee purposes and are starting a full-time degree undergraduate or postgraduate taught master’s program in 2023.
- To be considered for a master’s degree program at the institution, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree.
- IELTS (Academic) with a score of 6.5 overall (no individual band lower than 5.5) is now the language requirement for admission to the university.
Required Documents for Application
The following paperwork must be submitted with each applicant’s admissions application: A pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, English language competence certifications, a statement, and a passport photo are required.
Application Procedure for EU Engagement Scholarships
You don’t need to submit a separate application for this award because your eligibility for study will be determined when you apply. If you need any more information please get in touch with the professors at:
- Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strathclyde Business School – email@example.com
- Faculty of Engineering – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty of Science – email@example.com
The Application Deadline is: 30 September 2023