Application is now open for the British Council Full Degree Scholarships. Interested applicants are encouraged to send their applications in before the deadline date.
About the Scholarship
Are you a student seeking a lucrative scholarship for the 2024 academic year? Are you submitting an application for a Ph.D., taught master’s, or undergraduate program? Make use of the British Council Full Degree Scholarships program, which is accessible to international students who want to pursue a degree in the UK.
Beginning in January/February 2024, the Full Degree Scholarships will offer financial aid to qualified students enrolled full-time in an undergraduate, taught master’s, or PhD program.
Details about British Council Full Degree Scholarships:
Scholarship Sponsor: British Council
Scholarship Worth: Varies
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
Host Institution(s): UK Institution
- Tuition waiver
- A quarterly payment to help with housing and living costs.
British Council Full Degree Scholarships – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to meet the following requirements to be eligible for British Council Full Degree Scholarships:
- Be eligible for a placement in a UK university.
- Candidates must have applied or be preparing to apply to a UK higher education institution to study full-time at the undergraduate, taught master’s, or PhD levels.
- Applicants for any of the study levels must possess the necessary academic credentials from an accredited school.
- Candidates must exhibit exceptional academic prowess.
- The rules controlling the behavior of students at individual higher education institutions must be accepted by applicants.
Application Procedure for British Council Full Degree Scholarships
Interested candidates for the British Council Full Degree Scholarships should first apply for admission to a school that is eligible before submitting a scholarship application via the British Council.
The Submission Deadline is: Not Specified