Application is now open for the Griffith University Remarkable Scholarship. Interested applicants are encouraged to send their applications in before the deadline date.
About Griffith University and Scholarship
On the east coast of Australia, in South East Queensland, sits Griffith University, a public research institution. The first university in Australia to offer degrees in Asian studies and environmental science was Griffith University, which was established in 1971. There are five campuses for the institution, which are located in the South Bank, Nathan, Logan, Gold Coast, and Mt. Gravatt areas. Sir Samuel Walker Griffith, a two-time premier of Queensland and the first Chief Justice of the High Court of Australia, is honored by the institution’s name. Sir Samuel Griffith, the chief designer of the Australian constitution, was largely responsible for the founding of the Federation of Australia.
In the top 2% of all academic institutions globally, Griffith University is one of the greatest universities in Australia. The university grants degrees at the undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral levels in several fields, including business, law, science, health, education, and the arts.
Out of 37 Australian universities, Griffith University is ranked number 18 overall. Griffith is ranked in the top 300 universities in the world by the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU), QS World University Rankings (QS), Times Higher Education World University Rankings (THE-WUR), and University Rankings by Academic Performance (URAP). Griffith is ranked well as a young institution, coming in at number 33 in both the 2022 Times Higher Education Young Institution Rankings and the 2021 QS University Rankings Top 50 Under 50.
The Griffith University Remarkable Scholarship honors outstanding candidates for undergraduate and graduate coursework degree programs. The school is aware that success frequently results from deviating from the standard, questioning established practices, adjusting to new situations, and coming up with creative solutions. At Griffith, extraordinary is the rule.
Details about Griffith University Remarkable Scholarship:
Scholarship Sponsor: Griffith University.
Scholarship Value: 50% tuition discounts
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Host Institution(s): Griffith University, Australia
Eligibility Criteria for Griffith University Remarkable Scholarship
- You must not be an Australian or a New Zealander to qualify.
- Possess a minimum GPA from prior coursework of 5.5 or higher on a scale of 1 to 7, or its equivalent. Verify that you meet the minimum GPA requirements listed below.
- Have applied to study at Griffith by the deadline for scholarship submissions.
- Meet all academic and English language criteria for admission to your desired undergraduate or graduate program.
- Commencing in Trimester 1, 2, or 3 2023, enroll full-time.
For a complete understanding of this scholarship’s criteria, read the Minimum GPA criteria.
Application Procedure for Griffith University Remarkable Scholarship
Fill out the scholarship application form here. However, when you apply via these processes, the school will inform you of your status.
- Apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at the University.
- By the application deadline (see below), submit your scholarship application. A personal statement and academic transcripts are required.
- Your application will be examined by an academic committee.
- The school will let you know how your application turned out.
Receiving the scholarship
- You must accept the scholarship by the deadline in addition to the program’s offer if you want to be considered for it. The scholarship will be withdrawn if you don’t accept it by the deadline listed in your award letter.
- Once you begin your studies at Griffith, the scholarship will be awarded if you continue to fulfill the continuing enrollment standards (see website), which must be met before the census date of each trimester. By the census date, you must pay the outstanding balance of fees based on your enrollment.
The Application Deadline is: November 6, 2023.