International College of Management, Sydney is accepting applications for its partially funded ICMS Professional Scholarship Program.
About International College of Management, Sydney and Scholarship
Higher education degrees at the diploma level and beyond are offered by the International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS). A wide range of business, hospitality, and international tourism-related diplomas and degrees are available from ICMS.
The main ICMS campus is located on St. Patrick’s Estate, on the North Head of Sydney Harbor. Previously a seminary, it is housed in the “Manly Castle”. In the 2013 film adaption of The Great Gatsby, exterior images of Gatsby’s home were shot on the ICMS campus.
In 2012, ICMS was among the initial six private colleges to be incorporated into the college’s Admissions Center application procedure. ICMS has been recognized as a major driver of the Northern Beaches economy and was named #1 among Australian institutions for graduate employability in the event management and hotel management sectors in 2018. After losing a substantial percentage of its normally all-international student body, ICMS increased scholarships and bursaries for domestic students in reaction to the COVID-19 epidemic.
The ICMS Professional Scholarship Program is a model program for higher education in Australia. Each February, those who are successful in applying are given it. Apart from receiving monetary assistance, students with a strong sense of community may showcase their leadership abilities to prospective employers. Recipients of scholarships may go on to contribute significantly to the ICMS community. The ICMS Professional Scholarships are in addition to the Corporate Sponsored Scholarships and consist of:
- ICMS Bachelor of Business (Fashion and Global Brand Management) Scholarship
- ICMS Bachelor of Event Management Scholarship
- ICMS Bachelor of Hospitality Management Scholarship
- ICMS Bachelor of Property (Development, Investment and Valuation) Scholarship
- ICMS Bachelor of Business Scholarship
- ICMS Bachelor of Business (Entrepreneurship) Scholarship
- ICMS Bachelor of Business (International Tourism) Scholarship
- ICMS Bachelor of Business (Marketing) Scholarship
- ICMS Bachelor of Business (Sports Management) Scholarship
- ICMS Bachelor of Business (Accounting) Scholarship
Corporate Partner Scholarships
The ICMS Scholarship Program has partnerships with several prestigious institutions. By providing financial aid for tuition and developmental assistance in the form of work experience, they aid in the beneficiaries’ growth. This is special because it puts the recipients who are chosen at a distinct advantage by offering them unmatched support.
Details about the International College of Management, Sydney ICMS Professional Scholarship Program:
Scholarship Sponsor: International College of Management, Sydney, Australia
Scholarship Value: Up to $35,000
Number of awards: N/A
Study level: Undergraduate
Host Institution(s): International College of Management, Sydney, Australia
Courses: Bachelor of Event Management, Bachelor of Hospitality Management, Bachelor of Property (Development, Investment and Valuation), Bachelor of Business
- Every award pays a portion of the study and/or living expenses, depending on the choice made by the award Board. The cost of tuition might reach $35,000.
- There will be chances for ICMS Professional Scholarship candidates to advance and compete for one of these coveted business partner scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria for International College of Management, Sydney ICMS Professional Scholarship Program
Candidates are advised to meet the following conditions to be qualified for the International College of Management, Sydney ICMS Professional Scholarship Program:
- Citizens and Permanent Residents of Australia and New Zealand
- Students in high school who are in their last year of study or those taking a gap year
- New students planning to enroll at ICMS in February 2024 to begin their bachelor’s degree programs
- The ICMS Professional Scholarship will take into consideration applications for this scholarship.
- The candidates will be matched with the best scholarship by ICMS.
- It is acceptable for applicants to mention or make reference to a specific scholarship in their written submission.
Application Procedure for International College of Management, Sydney ICMS Professional Scholarship Program
The Submission Deadline is: November 15, 2023