Application is now open for the Lemon Law Experts Scholarship Program for Undergraduate Students. Interested applicants are encouraged to send their applications in before the deadline date.
About Lemon Law Experts and Scholarship
Since more than ten years ago, The Lemon Law Experts have defended tens of thousands of clients across the whole State of California. Their business is deeply rooted in the neighborhood, and they are dedicated to assisting the coming generation of legal professionals. They are thrilled to present a single $1,000 award each year.
Jessica Anvar, a founding partner, is a fervent advocate for higher education and thinks that students need to have the freedom to pursue their ideal career pathways. Due to this, Lemon Law Experts is pleased to provide a scholarship to a meritorious current or future law student to assist with some of the recipients’ future college or law school expenses.
For customers who have bought faulty consumer items, Lemon Law Experts offers reasonable and quick remedies. The Lemon Law Experts’ team and attorneys are dedicated to carrying out their objective and upholding their core beliefs. These principles are fundamental to the company’s culture and exemplify its dedication to the people it serves. Its goal is to create outcomes that go above and beyond expectations while upholding the rights of everyone in the community.
Details about Lemon Law Experts Scholarship Program:
Scholarship Sponsor: Lemon Law Experts, USA
Scholarship Value: $1000
Number of awards: One
Study level: Undergraduate
Host Institution(s): Lemon Law Experts, USA
Eligibility Criteria for Lemon Law Experts Scholarship Program
Applicants are advised to meet the following conditions to be eligible for Lemon Law Experts Scholarship Program for Undergraduate Students:
- You have permanent residency or are a citizen of the United States.
- You must be enrolled in an accredited U.S. law school now, or you must be a college or university undergraduate student who has applied to or plans to apply to an approved U.S. law school.
- Your GPA needs to be at least 3.0.
- You have to show identification as a student. Please provide a digital copy of any communication your school has sent you. Some examples, although not all, are as follows:
- Unofficial transcript
- Letter from admissions department confirming deposit
- Official enrollment form
- Acceptance letter on school letterhead
Note: You are ineligible if you currently have a full academic scholarship. By completing your scholarship application, you confirm that you will only utilize any possible reward for educational expenditures like tuition, books, living expenses while attending school, and similar. If you win the scholarship, you consent to them using your essay and photograph for marketing reasons as well as on their website.
Required Documents for Application
Finalists for the Scholarship are required to submit the following paperwork:
- a genuine transcript that reflects your current academic standing and has a minimum GPA of 3.0
- a photocopy of your passport, U.S. State ID Card, or driver’s license.
- Only these kinds of identification are accepted when asked for them.
Application Procedure for Lemon Law Experts Scholarship Program
Interested applicants are expected to fill out the scholarship application form.
The Submission Deadline is: August 31, 2023
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other USA scholarships here.