Application is now open for Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Postdoctoral Fellowships. Interested applicants are encouraged to send their applications in before the deadline date.
About the Fellowship
Applications are being accepted for the Marie Skodowska-Curie Actions Postdoctoral Fellowships call for 2023. With a budget of € 260.47 million for PhD-holding researchers who want to pursue higher education and global, multidisciplinary, and cross-sectoral mobility in order to develop new capabilities.
By offering them the option to seek an extra six months at the end of their fellowship to complete a placement at a non-academic organization in Europe, the program encourages researchers to get experience outside of the academy.
Applications in any branch of science, including Euratom research, are welcome.
Fellowships consist of:
- European Postdoctoral Fellowships, open to academics from any country to conduct a unique study in the EU or nations connected to Horizon Europe
- Global Postdoctoral Fellowships, open to those who are citizens of or long-term residents of Europe who desire to work for organizations in foreign nations before returning to Europe
Details about Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Postdoctoral Fellowships:
Fellowship Sponsor: European Commission (EU)
Fellowship Value: Fully-funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postdoctoral
Host Institution(s): Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
Eligibility Criteria for Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Postdoctoral Fellowships
Applicants are advised to meet the following conditions to be eligible for the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Postdoctoral Fellowships:
- Researchers who want to reintegrate in Europe are welcome to apply.
- Conflict-related displacement applicants, high-potential researchers looking to relaunch their careers
- Researchers must submit an application with a host organization, which might be a university, research facility, company, SME, or other organization headquartered in an EU Member State or a nation that is a partner of Horizon Europe.
Application Process for Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Postdoctoral Fellowships
You can apply for Postdoctoral Fellowships if you are an established researcher interested in creatTon research topic. In order to apply for a postdoctoral fellowship, you must create an application with your selected host organization and submit it in response to the next call for applications posted on the Funding and Tenders Opportunities Portal.
The fundamental steps you should take at each stage are listed below:
- Find out what kind of postdoctoral fellowships your research qualifies for: Fellowships for postdoctoral research in Europe or abroad
- Make sure you meet the requirements by carefully reviewing them. The accompanying materials, which are accessible for each call on the European Research Executive Agency (REA) website and the Funding and Tender Opportunities Portal, are essential for learning more.
You can also visit the official website for further details.
The Submission Deadline is: September 13, 2023