Application is now open for the MBA Scholarship for Outstanding Students (Commencing) at the University of Technology Sydney. Interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications in before the deadline date.
About the University of Technology Sydney and Scholarship
The nine departments that make up the university’s nine faculties and schools collectively manage 210 postgraduate courses and 130 undergraduate courses. In 2022, the school admitted 44,615 new students, including 32,825 undergraduates. The organization is home to more than 45 research centers and institutions, many of which collaborate with the private sector and the government.
UTS has approved more than 180 clubs and organizations. All year long, the varsity sports teams of this university compete in both the UniSport Nationals and other national events under the management of UTS Sport. By 2022, there will be over 270,000 alumni from 140 different nations.
On the southern border of Sydney’s CBD, between Central Station and Railway Square, is where you’ll find the UTS City Campus. The UTS Tower serves as the focal point of the city campus, which faces Broadway. The campus is divided into five separate precincts. The city campus is home to Broadway, Haymarket, and Blackfriars, while Moore Park and Botany precincts combine specialized facilities with nearby business organizations.
The university’s City Campus Master Plan, a $1 billion-plus investment in new buildings and facilities, significant improvements, and refurbishments, has significantly changed the campus since 2008.
The main academic advisory body of the UTS Council is the UTS Academic Board. The academic programs offered by the university in the areas of education, scholarship and research, and community service are the focus of the Academic Board’s policy-making efforts. It considers issues that the Council has referred to it and refers to policy recommendations to the Council. The Academic Board is important to the UTS community because it offers a venue for discussion and debate about the University’s academic priorities and the caliber of its academic programs. Members of the academic staff and students who were elected for terms often lasting one to two years make up the Board.
The MBA Scholarship for Outstanding Students (Commencing) program’s goal is to entice highly accomplished postgraduate students to enroll in the UTS MBA program.
Details about the MBA Scholarship for Outstanding Students (Commencing) at the University of Technology Sydney:
Scholarship Sponsor: University of Technology Sydney, Australia
Scholarship Value: $5,000 contributed towards tuition fee.
Number of awards: N/A
Study level: Masters
Host Institution(s): University of Technology Sydney, Australia
MBA Scholarship for Outstanding Students (Commencing) – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are advised to meet the following conditions to be eligible for the MBA Scholarship for Outstanding Students (Commencing) at the University of Technology Sydney:
- Must have earned a degree from a UTS-accredited institution and satisfy the UTS MBA admission criteria;
- Applicants must start the UTS Master of Business Administration (MBA) program (course number C04018) in the session following their selection for the scholarship;
- Be enrolled or plan to enroll in the aforementioned course for at least 12 credit hours during the session in which the scholarship is given;
- Possess a certification that meets the minimum academic requirement of a Distinction average (75%) for admission to the MBA.
The following criteria will be utilized to choose the recipient:
- Academic excellence in the academic requirement for admission to the UTS Master of Business Administration degree;
- reasons given in the scholarship application for deciding to pursue an MBA at UTS
- Your present and future goals as they are expressed in the scholarship application
- Leadership abilities and volunteerism as shown in the scholarship application
Note: Each year, the successful Recipient is typically chosen in the first few weeks of the spring and autumn sessions.
Application Process for MBA Scholarship for Outstanding Students (Commencing) at the University of Technology Sydney
Interested applicants should complete the MBA Scholarship for Outstanding Students (Commencing) Application Form. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
The Submission Deadline is: 02 October 2023