Monash University is now accepting applications for its fully-funded Monash Humanitarian Scholarship.
About Monash University and Scholarship
Monash University is a public research university with its headquarters in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia (/mnae/). It was established in 1958 and is named after Sir John Monash, a renowned World War I general. It is the second-oldest university in the state. In addition to its one campus in Malaysia, the institution has five locations in Victoria (Clayton, Caulfield, Peninsula, and Parkville). Apart from these locations, Monash also has research and teaching facilities in Prato, Mumbai, Suzhou, and Tangerang. Additionally, it maintains the operations of graduate research universities in each of those countries. South Africa is one of the countries where Monash University offers courses.
The average ranking for Monash among all universities globally in the QS World University Rankings ranges from 55 to 70. In 2022, QS Globe recognized Monash University as the top institution for pharmacy and pharmacology in the entire globe.
International undergraduate students can apply for the Monash Humanitarian Scholarship, which is completely financed. The scholarship includes up to a $30,000 grant in addition to full course expenses. International students from all around the world who wish to pursue undergraduate studies at Monash University in Australia are eligible for the Monash Humanitarian Scholarship. High-achieving students who want to change their futures may be qualified for the Monash Humanitarian Scholarship. You will get a yearly stipend of $6,000 in addition to 100% of the worldwide student funding for the Monash undergraduate degree of your choice.
In the last 50 years, Monash has established an admirable domestic and international reputation for excellence in research and instruction. Monash is ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide. Thanks to the kind gifts made to the Achieving Potential fund by alumni and other friends of the university, Monash has enhanced the number of these scholarships available.
Details about Monash Humanitarian Scholarship at Monash University:
Scholarship Sponsor: Monash University, Australia
Scholarship Value: Full course fees plus up to $30,000 allowance
Number of awards: Varies (Depending on funding)
Study level: Undergraduate
Host Institution(s): Monash University, Australia
- Art, design, and architecture.
- Arts, humanities, and social sciences.
- Medicine, nursing, and health sciences.
- Information technology.
You can find your course from here.
The perks of receiving a Monash Humanitarian Scholarship include:
- All of the tuition for overseas students has been paid for the whole degree.
- An allowance of $6000 every year (48 study credits) until you’ve earned the required number of points for your degree.
Eligibility Criteria for Monash Humanitarian Scholarship
Applicants are advised to meet the following conditions to be eligible for the Monash Humanitarian Scholarship at Monash University:
- English is a required language.
- All nations in the world are eligible.
- An International student.
- A new or continuing overseas undergraduate student at a Monash campus in Australia who is currently enrolled or plans to enroll.
- Have obtained an ATAR of at least 70.00.
Application Process for Monash Humanitarian Scholarship
If you want to apply for a Monash Humanitarian Scholarship, please follow these instructions:
- Please submit the VTAC Scholarship Application by October 7, 2023, if you’re using VTAC to register for a course.
- Submit the separate application by November 24, 2023, at 5 p.m. if you are a current Monash student or are applying directly to Monash for your program. Additionally, you must send an email to email@example.com with a copy of your current visa.
- You must have applied for a course and been accepted at Monash to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Find your course here and apply.
- Click here to create a Monash ID and account.
- Fill out this application form.
You can also visit the official website for further details.
The Application Deadline is: 14 August – 24 November 2023