Closing date: October 01, 2023
Student type: International Students
Level of study: Undergraduates
Study area: Any
Scholarship value: Up to $27,000
Description: The Merit programs are highly competitive, and some unique programs go beyond academic scholarships and reward commitment to leadership and service as well. This Merit scholarship is worth up to $27,000 for all successful applicants.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet up with the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must enrol in full-time program
- Applicants must be ready for undergraduate courses at the University
- Applicants must be in good standing with the Standards of Academic Progress
- Applicants scholarship values are annual amounts that automatically renew for a total of four years, as long as academic and conduct standards are maintained.
How to apply: No application required(When you submit your application for admission, you’ll automatically be considered for merit scholarships up to $27,000.)