Application is now open for the Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships at Monash University. Interested applicants are encouraged to send their applications in before the deadline date.
About Monash University and Scholarship
Monash University is situated in Melbourne, Victoria. It is the second-oldest institution in the state, Sir John Monash institution was founded in 1958 and is named after the well-known World War I general. The university has several campuses, including one in Malaysia and four in Victoria (Parkville, Clayton, Caulfield, and Peninsula). Additionally, Prato, Italy; Mumbai, India; Suzhou, China; and Tangerang, Indonesia also houses research and teaching facilities for Monash. There are additional locations where Monash University courses are available, such as South Africa.
Monash consistently receives a ranking between 55 and 70 among the world’s top universities in the QS World University Rankings. In 2022, QS World ranked Monash University as the top university in the world for pharmacy and pharmacology.
According to the Good Institutions Guide, the Clayton, Caulfield, Parkville, and Peninsula campuses of Monash are among the institutions in Australia where it is most difficult for domestic students to be accepted, with each campus receiving a score of 5/5 for entrance criteria. The Australian university in Victoria that receives the most applications from domestic high school graduates is Monash. In 2009, one in four applicants named Monash as their primary option.
These distinguished top-up grants are offered to assist graduate research students with living expenses who are pursuing studies in relevant Humanities and Social Sciences subject fields. This outstanding grant is intended to assist a student who is pursuing a Ph.D. and a master’s degree with living expenses while attending Monash. No matter what your situation, Monash scholarships encourage excellence and support you in achieving your goals.
Details about Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships at Monash University:
Scholarship Sponsor: Monash University, Australia
Scholarship Value: Up to $21,300
Number of awards: Six
Study level: Masters, PhD
Host Institution(s): Monash University, Australia
Courses: Humanities and Social Sciences
Eligibility Criteria for Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships
Applicants are advised to meet the following conditions to be eligible for the Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships at Monash University:
- An International student
- A New Zealand citizen
- An Australian citizen
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- Australian permanent resident.
Required Documents for Application:
- Curriculum vitae for academics.
- Official academic transcripts, a degree certificate, or a testamur from the institution that awarded the degree (together with a description of the grading scheme).
- A document proving your nationality.
- Evidence meeting the English language proficiency prerequisites.
- Request for Applications.
- Proposal for a study.
Application Process for Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships
To apply for a Raydon Graduate Research Scholarship, please follow the procedures below:
- Before you apply, you might need to get an invitation. To be qualified for one, you must submit an expression of interest and/or locate a supervisor willing to supervise your study. Depending on the faculty or institution.
- To register for Graduate Research Admission and Scholarship, click here. Every step of the online application is explained here.
- Please indicate on the application form if you want to be considered for a scholarship. You don’t need to complete a different application form.
Note: You don’t need to mention which scholarship you’re applying for since, if you’re eligible, you’ll be taken into account for all graduate research fellowships. Visit the school website or get in touch with the Graduate Research Admissions team at email@example.com or +61 3 9905 1538 for further information.
The Submission Deadline is: October 31, 2023