Central Queensland University is now accepting applications for its fully-funded RTP Stipend Scholarship.
About Central Queensland University and Scholarship
Australian public university Central Queensland University, sometimes known as CQUniversity, is located in the heart of Queensland. The only institution in Australia that has campuses in every state on the mainland is CQUniversity.
In Australia, Central Queensland University is now accepting applications for the RTP Stipend Scholarship 2023–2024. The CQ University RTP Stipend Scholarship is open to applicants from both domestic and foreign universities. It is a fully supported opportunity for students from any nation to pursue a Master’s or Ph.D. degree. The costs associated with the Australian Government Stipend scholarships will be fully covered. It’s a fantastic chance for overseas students to get a full scholarship package.
Students have a broad variety of academic options at the university. The RTP scholarships from the Australian Government pay all of the costs associated with a student’s successful completion of a Master’s or Ph.D. degree in Australia. Students from any nation are eligible to apply for this grant.
One may anticipate a friendly and encouraging atmosphere that promotes academic performance and personal development as an international student at Central Queensland University. The institution offers many possibilities for students to interact with other cultures and build a global perspective due to its varied student body. For individuals wishing to further their education in Australia, the fully-funded scholarship possibilities, together with the top-notch academic programs and research facilities, make it a desirable alternative.
Details about RTP Stipend Scholarship at Central Queensland University:
Scholarship Sponsor: Australian Government
Scholarship Value: Fully funded
Number of awards: 3
Study level: Masters, PhD
Host Institution(s): Central Queensland University, Australia
Subjects: Business Law, Engineering, Technology, Education, Arts, Human Science, Health Sciences, Social Sciences, Medical Sciences, Applied science, Nursing and Midwifery
A complete, fully supported scholarship for overseas students who want to pursue their studies abroad is the RTP Scholarship 2023–24 at Central Queensland University in Australia. All essential costs, such as those for the following items, are covered by the scholarship:
1. Compensation for college tuition.
2. Free accommodation is made available.
3. a $32,000 annual stipend.
4. Medical benefits, including paid sick time.
5. The candidate has access to research funding to assist their research efforts.
Eligibility Criteria for Central Queensland University RTP Stipend Scholarship
- All nationalities of international students are eligible for this grant.
- Following the requirements of the Commonwealth Scholarship (Research) 2017, an applicant must be enrolled in a certified RHD program at CQUniversity as either a local or international candidate to be eligible for an RTP Scholarship.
- If a candidate does not get any income from another source that is greater than 75% of their RTP Stipend rate, they may be eligible for an RTP Stipend. The candidate’s general living expenditures during their period of study should be supported by this revenue. It is not taken into account if income is obtained for things other than educational expenditures or for particular study-related reasons.
Note: If a candidate is already receiving a Commonwealth grant or award that covers the tuition for their RHD program, they are not eligible for an RTP Fees Offset.
Application Process for Central Queensland University RTP Stipend Scholarship
- Direct applications for RTP Scholarships are not accepted. Instead, candidates should let their supervisory team know that they are interested in an RHD Scholarship.
- Based on the supervisory team’s advice, the School of Graduate Research will invite suitable applicants to apply for the scholarship.
- Once the scholarships are given out, those who are chosen will be notified via email.
Please consult the school’s Research Training Program and Research Higher Degree Scholarships policy and process, which are available (by Googling the policy name) on the Policy page. You can also visit the official website for further details.
The Application Deadline is: September 29, 2023.