Application is now open for the University of Technology Sydney UTS Science Dean’s Scholarship. Interested applicants are encouraged to send their applications in before the deadline date.
About the University of Technology Sydney and Scholarship
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia is home to the University of Technology Sydney (UTS), a public research institution. The university was established in 1988, although its roots as a technical school date back to 1878 thanks to the Sydney Technical College, which served as the forerunner of the New South Wales Institute of Technology (NSWIT).
The UTS Academic Board serves as the UTS Council’s main academic advisory committee. The Academic Board is responsible for developing policies about the University’s academic programs in instruction, scholarship and research, and volunteer work. It talks about issues that the Council has referred to it and makes suggestions for policy to the Council.
UTS 2024, University of Technology Sydney The Science Dean’s Scholarship was established to entice excellent achievers from high school to enroll in undergraduate science degrees at UTS and to provide them with financial aid while they are studying. to entice exceptional achievers from high school to pursue undergraduate science degrees at UTS and to provide for them financially while they are studying. You will be considered for all of the UTS Elite School Leaver Scholarships listed here by submitting this application (if you satisfy the requirements):
- Law Dean’s Scholarship
- Health Dean’s Scholarship
- Science Dean’s Scholarship
- Science Dean’s Scholarship for Women
- UTS Science High Achiever’s Scholarship
- Vice Chancellor’s Outstanding Achievement Scholarship
- Vice Chancellor’s Merit Scholarship
- Business Dean’s Scholarship
- Engineering and Information Technology Dean’s Scholarship
Details about the University of Technology Sydney UTS Science Dean’s Scholarship:
Scholarship Sponsor: University of Technology Sydney, Australia
Scholarship Value: $15,000
Number of awards: N/A
Study level: Undergraduate
Host Institution(s): University of Technology Sydney, Australia
- Each recipient will get a scholarship of up to $15,000 in total.
- At the annual awards ceremony for the UTS Faculty of Science, the Recipient will be given a certificate of award.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Technology Sydney UTS Science Dean’s Scholarship
Applicants are advised to meet the following conditions to be eligible for the University of Technology Sydney UTS Science Dean’s Scholarship:
- Have received an offer through UAC for a UTS Faculty of Science undergraduate degree (single or combined);
- Intended full-time enrolment in a UTS Faculty of Science undergraduate degree; and Academic excellence;
- Are an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa;
- Are a current school leaver; or gap year student who graduated in the previous year where no tertiary study was undertaken in the gap year;
Note: The only combined degrees accepted are those that are owned by the Faculty of Science.
- ATAR rankings don’t include bonus points.
- Priority will be given to those with a UTS Faculty of Science undergraduate degree at the time of selection.
- Candidates who submitted an application using the UTS Elite School Leavers Scholarships Online Optional Application Form will be given preference.
- The application for the scholarship may take into account motivation to succeed in the chosen Faculty of Science degree program.
- The scholarship application may take into account shown initiative in both personal and professional life.
Application Procedure for University of Technology Sydney UTS Science Dean’s Scholarship
These scholarships are automatically awarded following the release of the ATAR results in December, but to be eligible, you must enroll as a local student and indicate on your UAC application that you would prefer to study at the University of Technology Sydney. You can fill out the optional application form online at the Elite School Leaver Scholarship Application Form.
UTS Science website: www.science.uts.edu.au
The Application Deadline is: December 8, 2023